Library Of Vintage Pen And Pencil User Guides
Parker VP Very Personal Pen User Guide 1962
Thanks to Douglas R. Anderson, C.P.A. for this contribution.
Submit Your Scans To Help Build The Library!
Many collectors buy vintage pens and pencils only to find that they aren't always self-explanatory to use and don't often come with the original users guides. This Library is intended to help collectors locate and print these sometimes hard to find items for their personal use and information. The Library is a living compilation that will grow as new material is found and donated. Please consider scanning missing material for inclusion here.
Want to donate a scanned user guide to the Library? Images may be sent to the editor, Jim Mamoulides
Please read before sending anything so we have the best material possible:
- Submit only scans you personally made from original material. If you did not personally scan it, it won't be posted here.
- Use 300 DPI uncompressed resolution.
- Send raw scans, as they will be adjusted for size, space, and quality before posting.
- Please do not submit anything later than 1970, both for copyright and interest reasons.
- Submissions will be credited to you, so please give your full name for proper credit.
- Anything you submit is assumed permitted for use anywhere on this site, including current and future articles as illustrations.
- Credits will be posted in any other places used.
- If you have any questions, please ask before you send anything.
Click here to send us an email!
PenHero on Social Media